Charkit’s Personal Care capabilities are a prime example of how our company has grown in meeting dynamic industry changes. Today, Charkit is going well beyond our initial offerings of standard personal care components. Our staff of technical and marketing personal care experts is knowledgeable and experienced when it comes to understanding the latest trends and the accelerated demands of savvy consumers.
Charkit is now in position to provide current, value-added, high performance ingredients that are created through breakthrough technology. We are ready to assist you, from product development to market launch, in order to meet the demands of today’s sophisticated consumers.
Smooth, mild, natural and stable ingredients for skin care and hair care products include:
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil, naturally derived from a proprietary process, for use in hair care, skin care, cosmetics, shampoos and conditioners. Find out why its solvent extraction methods have been assessed as the most sustainable.
- Exemplary Oat Extracts such as soothing, reparative Oat COM; smooth, brightening Oat silk; rich, moisturizing Oat Lipid; and rich, absorbent DermiVeil
- Certified organic ingredients including oils, aloes, butters and waxes
- Trehalose, a diglucose sugar found in nature that gives certain plant and animal cells the ability to survive dehydration, making it invaluable in many skin care formulas
- Olive Squalane, an excellent emollient with superior spreading and skin absorption properties
- Cosmetic Butters (including shea butter, cocoa butter, mango butter and sweet almond butter), which provide excellent spreadability, assist in moisturizing skin and also increase stability, combining the essential characteristics of vegetable oil with a soft-solid consistency
- From Africa, collected exclusively by women, we are ready to offer our customers three different types of Shea; Glossy Shea, Creamy Shea, and Silky Shea.
- A wide range of oils, including jojoba oil, quality vegetable oils, specialty oils and natural oils; as well as conditioning Virging Poppy Seed Oil
- Argan Oil, various grades including refined, extra virgin, and certified organic
- A complete line of highest quality lanolin and lanolin derivatives including lanolin alcohol, lanolin oil, and lanolin wax
- Skin lightening ingredients including hydroquinone, kojic acid, kojic acid dipalmitate, arbutin and others
Charkit’s technical team features expert formulators to support the use of our vast selection of components for moisturizers, bath and body lotions, toners, cosmetics, sun care, as well as shampoo and conditioning products.
Contact us to find out more.